*Update: This position has been filled.
Cordoba Music Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of acoustic and electric guitars, ukuleles, and musical instrument accessories. CMG’s brands include Cordoba Guitars®, Guild Guitars®, and HumiCase®, which are globally distributed and used by musicians around the world. Other CMG brands include Savarez® and Aquila® strings, of which CMG acts as primary importer and U.S. distributor to retail stores. The company’s corporate headquarters are located in Santa Monica, CA, and distribution and manufacturing facilities are located in Oxnard, CA.
Cordoba is seeking a talented and energetic individual to fill the position of Digital Marketing Coordinator. This individual will work at the corporate office in Santa Monica, CA. As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, you’ll develop and execute B2B and B2C campaigns to effectively and strategically communicate with the Cordoba and Guild global communities. You will work with the Marketing Director and team on maintaining and executing a dynamic content calendar for both brands. Responsibilities include email campaigns, social media pushes, blogging, testing & strategizing for optimization, and planning for timely deliveries. This exciting role is an integral part of Cordoba Music Group’s growing Marketing department and will involve collaboration with Sales, Product Management, Artist Relations and Customer Service.
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Well organized, multi-tasker, self-starter, independent disposition
- Keen attention to details
- Comfortable in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and an eye for good design
- Desire to learn / interested in video + photography
- 1+ years creating & coordinating email-marketing campaigns (experience with MailChimp is a big plus!)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Outlook)
- Passion for music is a plus! Extra credit if you play the guitar.
The right candidate can implement campaigns in a timely fashion, think quickly, strategically and creatively, and collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to reach marketing goals.
CMG is offering a competitive salary, bonus, full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and profit sharing plan for a well-qualified and ambitious individual. CMG is an equal opportunity employer. Reply to this ad by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your cover letter, resume, and compensation requirements with “Digital Marketing Coordinator” as the subject. No phone calls please.