Cordoba Music Group (CMG) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of acoustic and electric guitars, ukuleles, and musical instrument accessories. CMG’s brands include Cordoba Guitars®, Guild Guitars®, DeArmond® and HumiCase®, which are globally distributed and used by musicians around the world. Other CMG brands include Savarez® and Aquila® strings, of which CMG acts as primary importer and U.S. distributor to retail stores. The company’s corporate headquarters are located in Santa Monica, CA, and distribution and manufacturing facilities are located in Oxnard, CA.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Support strong business relationships with international customers as primary point of contact for sales and customer service to approximately 60 international accounts
- Responsible for proactive communication with and management of accounts including product information and marketing support
- Process and maintain orders, credit notes, invoices in ERP system
- Coordinate with supply chain and warehouse teams to schedule and prepare orders
- Ensure customers and other required parties are updated with status of orders and shipments
- Work collaboratively with marketing to further develop and position our brands in each international market
- Resourceful and takes initiative in suggesting and implementing solutions and improvements
- Interest in, and sensitivity to, global economies and cultures
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and excellent follow-through
- Excels at and is comfortable managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Energetic, focused, and strategic with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Proven ability to resolve issues effectively and quickly and accurately
- Develop strong personal and collaborative relationships internally and externally
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills including ability to listen, clarify, develop and clearly express ideas
- Passionate about music and its impact on in our communities
CMG offers competitive salary and incentive compensation, medical, dental, vision, 401K, vacation and holiday benefits. CMG is an equal opportunity employer.
To submit your application, email your cover letter, resume, compensation requirements and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with “International Sales” as the subject. No phone calls please.