Cordoba Music Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of acoustic and electric guitars, ukuleles, and musical instrument accessories. CMG’s brands include Cordoba Guitars®, Guild Guitars®, and HumiCase®, which are globally distributed and used by musicians around the world. Other CMG brands include Savarez® and Aquila® strings, of which CMG acts as primary importer and U.S. distributor to retail stores. The company’s corporate headquarters are located in Santa Monica, CA, and distribution and manufacturing facilities are located in Oxnard, CA.
CMG is looking for a bright and qualified individual to fill the position of Supply Chain Assistant in the Santa Monica office!
Some duties include:
- Administrative tasks including purchase order and receipt processing in our ERP system
- Processing of import and export documents to ensure compliance with US & international trade policies
- Coordination and monitoring of all vendor shipments to our warehouses in the US, China, and Holland
- Inventory management duties across three warehouse locations
- Assists Supply Chain Manager with forecasting, planning, and buying of goods
- Determines and maintains accurate costing of inventory items
- Preparation of biweekly and monthly reports for the Supply Chain Team
- Coordination and communication with QC, Operations, and Product and Brand Marketing teams
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent computer skills including MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask, self-starter
- Excellent math and logic/problem solving skills
- Ability to follow instructions and willingness to assume responsibility
- Friendly and professional phone and email demeanor
- Supply chain knowledge a plus, but the right candidate can be trained
- Enthusiasm for music, basic guitar knowledge a plus
CMG is offering a competitive salary, bonus, full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and profit sharing plan for a well-qualified and ambitious individual. CMG is an equal opportunity employer. Reply to this ad by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your cover letter, resume, and compensation requirements with “Supply Chain Assistant” as the subject. No phone calls please.
Compensation: DOE with full benefits after 90 day introductory period